Mission Rock continues to monitor the evolving impacts of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) closely. As an ongoing response to COVID, we have formed a committee to focus on supporting our Team Members, residents, vendors, and guests. We have been in constant communication with our property teams to ensure seamless operations to the best of our abilities in our ever-evolving circumstances.
While we welcome in-person, virtual, and, in some cases, self-guided tours for prospective residents, we continue to require masks to be worn for in-person interactions. To set up a tour, simply select Touring Options for the community that interests you through their website. We also invite you to take advantage of the 3D floor plans, interactive site maps, photo galleries, online applications, and digital leasing process. Mission Rock residents continue to access our online resident portal for payments and service requests. We are here for you to find what you need – a comfortable place to call home.
We truly appreciate your patience as we do our best to serve you in this quickly changing environment.
Updated May 2021
Mission Rock Residential's We Care commitment promotes transparency and our organization’s dedication to sanitization for safe leasing and living experiences for our customers. Here is our commitment to you.
- Hand sanitizing stations available at the clubroom, leasing center, and models
- Hard surface interior and exterior amenity areas are disinfected a minimum of two (2) times per day
- Apartment interior hard surface areas are disinfected before/after every work order is performed
- Sneeze guard barriers have been installed at each leasing workstation
- Wait time implemented after disinfecting before an apartment is made ready for you
- We feature virtual leasing tours and touch-free leasing, move-in assistance, and digital rental payments
- Advanced hygiene and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) protocols, such as face masks, gloves, disinfectant, and sanitizer are required for all Mission Rock Team Members
- COVID-19 vendor clearance forms, disinfecting, and PPE are implemented on every contracted service
- Social distancing guidelines are required at all offices and leasing areas
- Team Member health screening daily