Mission Rock continues to closely monitor the potential and increasing impacts of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). We have formed a committee to focus on supporting our team members, residents, vendors, and guests. We have been in constant communication with our property teams to ensure seamless operations to the best of our abilities in challenging circumstances.
We have also enacted policies recommended by public health and or governmental authorities intended to help prevent further transmission of the virus. As just two examples — resident activities and gatherings may be suspended or altered to virtual events for the time being, and many of our amenities may be temporarily closed.
Residents are encouraged to request maintenance online or over the phone to avoid in-person contact. Unfortunately, in these uncertain times, you may experience a delay in non-emergency service requests. We appreciate your understanding as we screen all service requests to verify that no one in the apartment is sick prior to entering. We are making every effort to limit closures and inconveniences that may affect our teams and residents.
Please use the online Resident Portal for rent payments and email or telephone for communications with our team. In the event you experience an emergency, please call the emergency telephone number for your community.
While we may be unable to conduct in-person tours for prospective residents at this time or in the future, we offer diverse touring options for virtual, video, and in some cases self-guided tours. To set up a tour, simply contact the community that interests you. We also invite you to take advantage of the 3D floor plans, photo galleries, applications, and leasing process — all of which are available online. We are here for you to find what you need – a place to call home.
We are doing our best to serve you in these uncertain times. This is a quickly changing environment, so we truly appreciate your patience.
Mission Rock Residential's We Care commitment promotes transparency and our organization’s dedication to sanitization for safe leasing and living experiences for our customers. Here is our commitment to you.
- Hand sanitizing stations available at the clubroom, leasing center, and models
- Hard surface interior and exterior amenity areas are disinfected a minimum of two (2) times per day
- Apartment interior hard surface areas are disinfected before/after every work order is performed
- Exterior handrails are disinfected a minimum of one (1) time per week
- Sneeze guard barriers have been installed at each leasing work station
- Wait time implemented after disinfecting before an apartment is made ready for you
- We feature virtual leasing tours and touch-free leasing, move-in assistance, and digital rental payments
- Advanced hygiene and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) protocols, such as face masks, gloves, disinfectant, and sanitizer are required for all Mission Rock Team Members
- COVID-19 vendor clearance forms, disinfecting, and PPE are implemented on every contracted service
- Social distancing guidelines of 6 feet or more are required at all offices, leasing stations, fitness centers, pools, and amenity areas
- Team Member health screening daily