The Park at Cooper Point Apartments is a pet-friendly community and understands the important role your furry companion plays in your life. Your best friend is ours too!
Breed and animal restrictions may apply; see below for details.
Cats and Dogs are allowed.
Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets anywhere on the property and dogs must be leashed at all times. The city requires all animals to be current on vaccinations, licensed with tags, and leashed in public areas.
- Maximum number of pets: 2
- Breed Restrictions: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Presa Canario, German Shepherds, Huskies, Malamutes, Dobermans, Chowchows, St. Bernard’s, Great Danes, Akitas, Terriers (Staffordshire), Wolf Breeds, American Bull Dog, Karelian Bear Dog, Any hybrid or mixed breed of one of the aforementioned breeds
- Poisonous Animals: Tarantulas, Piranhas
- Exotic Pets / Animals: Including, Reptiles (snakes, iguanas, etc.) Ferrets, Skunks, Raccoons, Squirrels, Rabbits, Birds.
- Restrictions or other terms: Must be no less than 6 months old. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Pet deposit of $400 (of which $200 is non-refundable) for one pet. A deposit of $300 (of which $100 is non-refundable) for the second pet. Additionally, there is $15 pet rent per pet, per month.