Villages at Parktown Apartments is a pet-friendly community and understands the important role your furry companion plays in your life.
Breed and animal restrictions apply; see below for details.
Cats and Dogs are allowed.
- Breed Restrictions: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Presa Canario, German Shepherds, Huskies, Malamutes, Dobermans, Chowchows,St. Bernard’s, Great Danes, Akitas, Terriers (Staffordshire), Wolf Breeds, American Bull Dog, Karelian Bear Dog, Any hybrid or mixed breed of one of the aforementioned breeds
- Poisonous Animals: Tarantulas, Piranhas
- Exotic Pets / Animals: Including, Reptiles (snakes, iguanas, etc.) Ferrets, Skunks, Raccoons, Squirrels, Rabbits, Birds.
- Pets must be at least 6 months old
- Maximum of 2 pets per apartment
- Maximum of both pets combined must be 100 lbs. or less
- Pet deposit of $300 (of which $200 is non-refundable) for each pet. Additionally, there is pet rent per month ranging from $30-$50 depending on weight.
For other Questions: Call For More Details.